from The Century Dictionary.
- noun That which is educed; extracted matter; specifically, something extracted unchanged from a substance.
- noun Figuratively, anything educed or drawn from another; an inference.
- noun In mathematics, an expression derived from another expression of which it is a part.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun That which is educed, as by analysis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun That which is
- noun obsolete, chemistry A
reactant; see also product
Sorry, no etymologies found.
That is, it is not completely and intrinsically dependent on the body which it animates, like form educt ex materiâ.