from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to radiate, shine or beam
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cause to shine with abundance of light; to radiate; to beam.
- intransitive v. To shine forth; to beam.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cause to shine forth; radiate; beam.
- To send forth a flood of light; shine with splendor.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.