from The Century Dictionary.
- Having an excessive zeal for freedom.
- noun One having an excessive zeal for freedom; a fanatic on the subject of freedom.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective rare Mad for freedom.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Having a passionate
- noun A person that has such a mania
Sorry, no etymologies found.
To them it is clear only that eleutheromaniac Philosophism has yet baked no bread; that
Crowds, as was said, inundate the outer courts: inundation of young eleutheromaniac
Cold, scarcity and eleutheromaniac clamour: a changed world since these
Burghers: but now consider how it went, for example, with such loose miscellany, now all grown eleutheromaniac, of Loungers, Prowlers, social
And now when gratuitous three-deckers dance there at anchor, with streamers flying; and eleutheromaniac Philosophedom grows ever more clamorous, what can a Maurepas do -- but gyrate?