from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun One who studies embryos; one versed in the principles and facts or engaged in the study of embryology.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • noun One skilled in embryology.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun An expert or specialist in embryology

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a physician who specializes in embryology


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.