from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. End of the planet Earth.
- n. End of habitability for life on Earth.
- n. End of humanity.
- n. Any change that seems catastrophic or devastating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (New Testament) day at the end of time following Armageddon when God will decree the fates of all individual humans according to the good and evil of their earthly lives
- n. an unpleasant or disastrous destiny
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.