from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective of a collection of items Arranged such that each end of a given item is adjacent to one end of a different item.
- adjective From one end to the other.
- adjective soccer Smoothly alternating between attacking and defensive plays.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb from first to last
- adjective with the end of one object in contact lengthwise with the end of another object
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.