from The Century Dictionary.
- In an endless manner; without end or termination.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adverb In an endless manner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adverb in an
endlessmanner; continuouslywithout limit
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb with unflagging resolve
- adverb all the time; seemingly without stopping
- adverb (spatial sense) without bounds
- adverb continuing forever without end
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
endless + -ly
Sorry, no example sentences found.