from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun One to whom the rights available under an instrument, such as a land title, have been transferred by endorsement.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • noun Same as indorsee.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun The person to whom something is transferred by endorsement


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.