from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To form an edging or border; to run in curved or indented lines.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To form an edging or border; to run in curved or indented lines.
- transitive v. To variegate or spot, as with hail.
- transitive v. To indent with small curves. See Engrailed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To variegate; spot, as with hail.
- To make serrate; give an indented outline to.
- To form an edging or border; run in a waving or indented line.
en- + grail? (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.