from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove the surplus fat from a horse.
- v. To sew or stitch up in a covering
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To sew up; to inclose by a seam; hence, to include; to contain.
- transitive v. To cover with grease; to defile; to pollute.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To seam; sew up.
- To gather up; include; comprehend.
- To make greasy; befoul with or as if with grease.
- To purge from glut and grease: said of a hawk. Also ensame.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.