from The Century Dictionary.
- To seam; sew up.
- To gather up; include; comprehend.
- To make greasy; befoul with or as if with grease.
- To purge from glut and grease: said of a hawk. Also
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb obsolete To cover with grease; to defile; to pollute.
- transitive verb To sew up; to inclose by a seam; hence, to include; to contain.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb obsolete To remove the surplus fat from a horse.
- verb obsolete To sew or
stitchup in a covering
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.