from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun Inversion or turning in of the fore edge of the eyelid, so that the lashes come in contact with the eyeball.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • noun (Med.) Same as entropium.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun pathology An inversion (turning inward) of the margin of the eyelid


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.