from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To express in an epigram.
- intransitive v. To create an epigram.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To represent or express by epigrams.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To represent by epigrams; to express by epigrams.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To represent or express by epigrams; write epigrammatically.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.