from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the epipodialia or the parts of the limbs to which they belong.
- adj. Relating to the epipodium in molluscs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the epipodialia or the parts of the limbs to which they belong.
- adj. Pertaining to the epipodium of Mollusca.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In anatomy, of or pertaining to the epipodialia.
- In conchology, of or pertaining to the epipodium.
- n. One of the epipodialia: as, the epipodials of the leg are the tibia and the fibula. See cut under crus.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.