from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An exposure or a revelation of something discreditable.
- noun A formal exposition of facts.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A formal recital of the causes and motives of an act or acts, or of the facts of a case.
- noun Exposure; specifically, an undesired or undesirable exposure.
- noun Synonyms Exposition, Exhibit, etc. See
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A formal recital or exposition of facts; exposure, or revelation, of something which some one wished to keep concealed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun publication of some disreputable facts
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[French, past participle of exposer, to expose, from Old French; see expose.]
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
From French exposé.
Sorry, no example sentences found.