from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • adj. Arranged in or formed of fascicles; fascicular.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • adj. Having fascicles

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • adj. Grouped in a fascicle; fascicled.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • Growing in fascicles or clusters.
  • In entomology: Having dispersed tufts of long hairs, either arranged in rows or scattered irregularly over the surface. See fascicule.
  • Split into many long processes: as, fasciculate palpi.
  • In mineralogy, occurring in fibrous bundles of needle-like crystals.


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.