from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A form or representation, such as a knot or an ice-skating maneuver, that has the shape of the numeral 8.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The shape consisting of two circles or ovals joined together at one point, resembling the numeral 8.
- v. To move in a figure eight pattern.
- v. To engage in mutual masturbation (meaning 2).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a knot having the shape of the numeral 8; tied in a rope that has been passed through a hole or pulley and that prevents the rope from coming loose
- n. a skating figure that carves an 8 in the ice
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.