from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • adj. Archaic form of filigreed.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • adj. See filigreed.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


  • First there was a grating of filigraned iron; through this you looked into a small vestibule or hall, at the end of which was a massive door of oak opening upon a short flight of stone steps descending into the tomb.

    A Struggle For Life


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.