filigree-glass love

Help support Wordnik by adopting your favorite word!


from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. Glass ornamented by colored threads included in the transparent mass and twisted, waved, or woven with one another so as to produce regular patterns. Compare latticinio, vitro-di-trina.
  • n. A glass vessel, especially a goblet or drinking-glass, decorated with filigree.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.