from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The technique of painting by applying color to paper with the fingers.
- noun A picture made with this technique.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun Creating pictures using finger paint.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The technique of painting using the fingers instead of a
- noun A painting made using this technique.
- verb Present participle of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.