from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The wife or hostess of the chief executive of a country, state, or city.
- noun The foremost woman of a specified group or profession.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The leading
womanin a specified field of endeavor.
- noun Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the wife of a chief executive
- noun the leading woman in an art or profession
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.