from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • adj. Tube-like; resembling a hollow cylinder; like a pipe; (or having parts of this form).

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • adj. Hollow and cylindrical, like a pipe or reed.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • Fistulous.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • adj. hollow and tube-shaped like a reed


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.