from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person carrying a standard or flag, usually at sporting events and parades, previously on the battlefield.
- n. A transportation company, such as a shipping or airline company, that is registered in a given state
- n. A strong supporter of a cause, or perhaps the strongest and most visible supporter of said cause.
- n. A national airline (typically having the flag, or other national insignia, on the tail)
- n. An aircraft carrier serving as a flagship
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.