from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun A cell phone that has a horizontal hinge such that the upper part, which houses the display, folds down to cover the lower part, which contains the keypad.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • Why do I keep getting this word on random? Gah!

    December 20, 2008