from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of focalize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become focussed or come into focus
- v. concentrate on a particular place or spot
- v. bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
- v. put (an image) into focus
Sorry, no etymologies found.
A few weeks ago it happened to me too and the autosave didnt save anything! they should focalise about improving the features wordpress has got already instead of creating new ones which means…more issues