from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. Alternative form of faldage.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. See faldage.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. In heraldry the doubling or turning over of a mantle or mantlet, or of the ribbon on which the motto is written. In the former sense also called doubling.
  • n. Same as faldage.


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.