from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A soldier who fights on foot; an infantry trooper.
- noun One who performs necessary but basic, often mundane tasks.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A soldier who serves on foot; an infantryman.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A soldier who
fightson foot; an infantryman
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun fights on foot with small arms
- noun an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.