from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An end or a result regarded as inevitable.
- noun A conclusion formed in advance of argument or consideration.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun An inevitable outcome; a certain result; a certainty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
predictableor inevitableconclusion, or one made without any consideration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an inevitable ending
- noun something that is certain
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.