from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ratio of the RMS value to the absolute mean of a sinusoidal wave (especially to that of an alternating current)
- n. Any of several functions that describe the unknown internal state of a particle
- n. The emissivity of a material
- n. A function that describes the scattering power of an atom as function of the scattering angle
- n. A factor describing the stress distribution of a body
- n. The geometry of an object, especially in engineering design; configuration.
Sorry, no etymologies found.