from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To weary utterly; tire out.
- v. To become wearied.
- adj. Excessively weary; exhausted with fatigue.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To weary extremely; to dispirit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To weary utterly; tire out.
- To become wearied.
- Excessively weary; exhausted with fatigue.
From Middle English forwerien, equivalent to for- + weary. (Wiktionary)
From Middle English forwery, equivalent to for- (“very, excessively”) + weary. (Wiktionary)