from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person not in slavery or serfdom.
- n. One who possesses the rights or privileges of a citizen.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A free man, one who is not a serf or slave.
- n. or ceremonial A person awarded or inheriting the freedom, with any attached privileges, of a borough or city.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who enjoys liberty, or who is not subject to the will of another; one not a slave or vassal.
- n. A member of a corporation, company, or city, possessing certain privileges; a member of a borough, town, or State, who has the right to vote at elections. See Liveryman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man who is free; one who enjoys liberty, or who is not subject to the will of another; one not a slave or a vassal.
- n. One who enjoys or is entitled to citizenship, franchise, or other peculiar privilege: as, a freeman of a city or state. In olden times the position of such a freeman gave the right to trade in the place.
- n. In early English history, a ceorl; one admitted to a share in the land and corporate life of the village community.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is not a serf or a slave
_freeman_; and if a freeman in the common acceptation of the term, then
 I use the term freeman, because the colony being under the
April 26th, 2010 at 4: 32 pm bluesunflower says: tombaker says: freeman is freaking out to the times of a thousand.
April 26th, 2010 at 4: 24 pm tombaker says: freeman is freaking out to the times of a thousand.
Oh golly freeman is repeating what Jon Stewart said last night.
Enjoy the flower, but respect the thorns; ignore the thorns at your own peril. freeman is a thorn.
April 26th, 2010 at 12: 53 pm angels81 says: freeman is nothing more then a tool for the right wing.
He uses typical right wing troll tactics, by derailing the threads with off topic crap, while pretending to be part of the far left. freeman, is just another, in a long list of wing nut trolls.
Well you knocked yourself in the head with the obvious stick PS and will eventually realize that freeman is here to do exactly that.
April 22nd, 2010 at 11: 34 am hellinabucket says: freeman is freefalling.