from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of fuck up.
- adj. damaged; poorly manufactured; injured
- adj. reprehensible; clearly and grossly objectionable
- adj. in disarray or dishevelment (emotionally or otherwise)
- adj. drunk; wasted; incredibly intoxicated (not necessarily with alcohol)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Former NYT managing editor Gerald Boyd lost his job after the Jayson Blair scandal, which could be interpreted either as just desserts for snoozing while Blair fucked up the paper, or as an unjustified bit of scapegoating-made worse by the fact that Boyd was black, and the NYT wasn't exactly swarming with minority execs at the time (or ever!).
He stopped the fight and informed us that we were pusses and that if we didn't fight each other, we'd have to move up in weight class and "get your pussy ass fucked up by me."
Kind of a synthetic state of mother- hood, not so different from being a nanny, because I know no matter what I do, no matter how fucked up I am or become, hes not really my responsibility.
Fat and cadaverous, pocked, oily and consumptive looking, they seemed wrong next to the sleek alto-like a crime scene photo with blurs that fucked up the symmetry and made you notice the wrong things.