Help Wordnik hunt for a million missing words by backing our Kickstarter!


from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. The space on the front page of a newspaper cut out, or arranged to be cut out, if need be, to receive the matter called ‘fudge,’ that has come in while the forms are going through the press.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.