from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The moon when it is visible as a fully illuminated disk.
- n. The period of the month when such a moon occurs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The phase of the moon when it is in opposition to the sun.
- n. The moon when it is in opposition to the sun.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. The time when the moon is full.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.