from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Performing in the manner of a tightrope walker.
- adj. narrow, like a tightrope
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Performing like a ropedancer.
- adj. Narrow, like the walk of a ropedancer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Performing like a ropewalker.
- Pertaining to or characteristic of rope-walking.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
'Tread softly and circumspectly in this funambulatory track, and narrow path of goodness; pursue virtue virtuously: leaven not good actions, nor render virtue disputable.
TREAD softly and circumspectly in this funambulatory  track and narrow path of goodness: pursue virtue virtuously: leven not good actions nor render virtues disputable.