from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A point on the elbow where the ulnar nerve runs close to the surface and produces a sharp tingling sensation if knocked against the bone.
- n. Informal A sense of humor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One's sense of humor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. See crazy bone, under Crazy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The place at the elbow where the ulnar nerve passes by the internal condyle of the humerus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a point on the elbow where the ulnar nerve passes near the surface; a sharp tingling sensation results when the nerve is knocked against the bone
Sorry, no etymologies found.