from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or containing galena
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or containing, galena.
- adj. Relating to Galen or to his principles and method of treating diseases.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or containing galena. Also galenical.
- Relating to Galen, a celebrated physician and medical writer (born at Pergamum in Mysia about a. d. 130), or to his principles and method of treating diseases.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
For instance, more research on its dosage and galenic presentation could improve its effects.
Established in 1976, Moretti starts providing tuscan pharmacies with galenic and over-the-counter products.
In his new role, Mr. Mittwich will focus on building up of the company and establishing partnerships with galenic development and contract manufacturing partners.
Haupt Pharma will also be able to expand its range of services in galenic and analytical development, the production of clinical samples and marketing authorisations.
The ﬁ nal galenic formulation and dosage Each change in the study course should be noti ﬁ ed forms of the study drug is required for the conduct to the authorities by ﬁ lling speci ﬁ c administration of phase IIb. forms (protocol modi ﬁ cation, study suspension, Phase III should con ﬁ rm the ef ﬁ cacy and safety study completion). of the optimal dose and dose regimen in a large Noti ﬁ cation 698 of May 1980 does not provide group of patients under the usual therapeutic con - much more information regarding clinical trials, ditions.
1976, Moretti starts providing tuscan pharmacies with galenic and over-the-counter products.