from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. A foldout, especially one that opens to double the page size.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. An overlarge page that is folded into a book or magazine; a foldout

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. an oversize page that is folded in to a book or magazine


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.