from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any member of the Gelechiidae.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a small slender-winged moth whose larvae are agricultural pests.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of the Gelechiidæ.
- Of or belonging to the lepidopterous family Gelechiidæ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small slender-winged moths whose larvae are agricultural pests
Sorry, no etymologies found.