from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb intransitive Return to where one came from.
- verb transitive to
retrieve, to have an item returned.
- verb transitive to do something to hurt or harm who has hurt or harmed you.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb take revenge or even out a score
- verb recover something or somebody that appeared to be lost
- verb get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.