from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The centimeter-gram-second electromagnetic unit of magnetomotive force, equal to 10/4 π ampere-turn.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A proposed unit of magnetomotive force having the value ampere-turn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- proper noun William Schwenk Gilbert, an English dramatist born at London Nov. 18, 1836. He is most famous for his collaborations with Sir Arthur Sullivan on a number of humorous light operas which are known as “Gilbert and Sullivan Operas”. His first play was “Dulcamara” (1866). He also wrote “The Palace of Truth” (1870), “Pygmalion and Galatea” (1871), “Sweethearts” (1874), “Engaged” (1877), “The Mountebanks” (1891), and in collaboration with Sir A. Sullivan (who wrote the music), he wrote “The Sorcerer” (1877), “H. M. S. Pinafore” (1878), “The Pirates of Penzance” (1879), “Patience” (1881), “Iolanthe” (1883), “The Mikado” (1885), “Ruddygore” (1887), “The Yeomen of the Guard” (1888), “The Gondoliers” (1889), and “Utopia, limited” (1893). The light operas proved very popular and continue to be performed over one hundred years later. He also published other works.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
cgs unitof magnetomotive forceequal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun English court physician noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1540-1603)
- noun English navigator who in 1583 established in Newfoundland the first English colony in North America (1539-1583)
- noun a librettist who was a collaborator with Sir Arthur Sullivan in a famous series of comic operettas (1836-1911)
- noun a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- noun United States architect who influenced the development of the skyscraper (1859-1934)
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow i love it its realy good but it takes at laest a long time to load mine is realy fat and is called gilbert Posted by sorry i spelt least wrong slip of the finger
If you can't buy jobs with $787 billion, why would spending $1 trillion be any different? gilbert
Good to hear from you guys at the panel gilbert monsanto
Best Billboard Hits of 1977 american pie, candy man, don mclean, gilbert O'sullivan, music 1972, nilsson, roberta flack, sammy davis jr, the first time ever I saw your face, Trivia
You can vote all you want; people with more power than you decide the result. steve gilbert
Con: "im actually really upset at gilbert arenas right now... what possessed him to wear dolce and gabbana sneakers lol."
And why in hell would you even want him, So he can tell us what was eating gilbert grape?
I am praying that if Barack steals this election against the will of the people the popular vote that a really good independent can step him. steve gilbert
We want to love you Senator Clinton, but you and Bill are showing us that you can help yourselves to a large political pie but not your party and the nation. steve gilbert
| Reply | Permalink address brother jonas deviantart danny phantom eve lawrence porn fidelity arena domain gilbert myspace andrea in lowell playboy angelina eva forum randy orton nude pic ls model loli actress emily procter mayra veronica naked