from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A direct transfer of funds between different account holders, usually on a regular basis.
- n. An unemployment benefit cheque.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A round; a turn; a short tour.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a check given by the British government to someone who is unemployed; it can be cashed either at a bank or at the post office
- n. a British financial system in which a bank or a post office transfers money from one account to another when they receive authorization to do so
Audiit, in giro (Audit ingyre) sedis/Quid psallant cum citharoedis/Quater seni proceres:
[...] in giro per la rete ho trovato il blog di Lorelle che fornisce una serie di trucchi per poter applicare i tag technorati sui nostri blog senza dover [...]
Hang around the JSA car park gates at dawn hoping that you'll be picked for a "giro" award?
The conservatory opened into a library, and from the library you reach the antechamber, thus completing the 'giro' of one of the prettiest houses in St. Petersburg.
The four-course "giro" menu deal $35 weekdays, $40 weekends is an affordable way to take the measure of Brandt-Lee's progress as a chef.
Lo giro interamente the San Francisco, una delle pi belle citt del mondo!!!
"No, you don't understand, I had to wait for the post office to open so I could cash my giro and buy these boots," said the young hopeful, pulling the box out of his bag.
Italiano · Panoramica sull'iniziativa "Il giro del mondo con un libro"
Fm, el Twitter de la música ha dado un giro bastante interesante al asunto con [...]
I would dearly love to spend the time on the 20% of decent, honest, genuine victims but I really dont have the time due to having to trace knacker Ned to update him on how the investigation into his complaint of “theft of giro” is coming along.