Help support Wordnik by adopting your favorite word!


from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. A hinged mold in which glass is blown into form. Intaglio designs are usually cut in it which are reproduced in relief on the molded object. See cut at blowing-mold.
  • n. A mold in which glass is pressed to imitate cut-glass.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.