from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A colorless compound , formed together with glycoside, by the action of concentrated ammonia on glyoxal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Chem.) A white, crystalline, organic base, C3H4N2, produced by the action of ammonia on glyoxal, and forming the origin of a large class of derivatives hence, any one of the series of which glyoxaline is a type; -- called also
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun organic chemistry An
organic base, C3H4N2, produced by the action of ammoniaon glyoxal.
- noun organic chemistry Any of the series of which glyoxaline is a
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an organic base C3H4N2; a histamine inhibitor
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.