from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Of foods and commodities, to
spoil, rot, or otherwise become unusable due to age or storageconditions.
- verb Of a person or entity, to cease to be reputable and instead become
delinquent, criminal, or poorly behaved.
- verb Of a geographic area, to become
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb become unfit for consumption or use
- verb stop operating or functioning
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.