from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun A sharp horizontal turn made by an aircraft on the ground when taxiing, landing, or taking off.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a sharp uncontrollable turn made by an airplane while moving along the ground


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.