from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A plumbers' tool for finishing soldered joints.
- noun An instrument with an angular projection of steel, formerly used for cutting glass.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- A tool with a hardened steel point, formerly used instead of a diamond for cutting glass.
- (Plumbing) A tool for smoothing the solder joints of lead pipe.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun a
plumber's tool for soldering lead pipes
- noun a tool used in making
stained glass windows
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.