from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An orange-red to grayish yellow mixture of several uranium oxides, silicates, and salts occurring naturally in the oxidation and hydration of uraninite.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A yellow, amorphous mineral, a mixture of oxides and silicates of uranium, formed by weathering of pitchblende.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A yellow amorphous mineral, essentially a hydrated oxide of uranium derived from the alteration of uraninite.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An orange-yellow mineral consisting chiefly of hydrous oxid of uranium, produced by the alteration of uraninite.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a gummy orange mixture of uranium oxides and silicates occurring naturally in the hydration and oxidation of pitchblende
As long as my furry oh so good looking arse points to the ground the tosser who is in gummite sprouting this shite will never get my fkn voted.
Just seems to be so many holes in it, its not funny and I keep coming back to the grab being more about balancing the BUDGET LOOK than for truly sound economic purposes and with the benefit of the Australian gummite in mind.
The gummite, injecting funds into the economy in time of financial hardship GFC, from the Mining revenue is fine, but long term it creates an artificial bench mark which at some point usually goes pop.
And of course if something was being taunted, something was hanging over there, whether it be a leg or something, let ` s say that foot does get on - see I don ` t know if it ` s gummite or just smooth concrete - but if it got into that, got a claw into that stuff and just made one push, that could probably bring it up.
You can see a little bit of the tile and then at least, I would say, three or four inches of the gummite right there.
Over 150 minerals: mica, feldspar, beryl, amethyst, rose / smokey quartz, garnet, and Uranium minerals (gummite, autunite) prized by collectors / museums.
If you really want to add insult to injury, just think about gummite subsidies and grants and hand outs to corporations, then add in that corporations big pay cheque and payout bonus, just makes it all worth while don’t ya think..
This, with the digital com’s age, makes the life of a separatists type, we aint gunna stand for the gummite shite movements longevity, to be rather short.