from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or resembling drops.
- adj. Spotted as if by drops.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Shaped like, or resembling drops.
- adj. Spotted.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Spotted, as if discolored by drops.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Containing drops or droplike masses, either solid or more or less liquid, often resembling nuclei.
- In botany, spotted, as if by drops of something colored.
- In zoology, having drop-shaped or guttiform spots.
In guttate psoriasis, the second most common form of the disease, the patches are small and shaped like drops of water.
The genetically transferred condition manifests in five different forms: plaque, inverse, pustular, erythrodermic and guttate.
There are five types: plaque, guttate, inverse, pustular and erythrodermic.
Other types include guttate psoriasis, pustular psoriasis erythrodermic psoriasis, nail psoriasis