from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. See plasterboard.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. panels used for drywall construction

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. wallboard with a gypsum plaster core bonded to layers of paper or fiberboard; used instead of plaster or wallboard to make interior walls


gypsum +‎ board (Wiktionary)


Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.