from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Liable to chance or hazard; exposed to dangers; risky or uncertain.
- adj. Capable of being hazarded or risked.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable to hazard or chance; uncertain; risky.
- adj. Such as can be hazarded or risked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable to hazard or chance; exposed to danger.
- Capable of being hazarded or risked.
How to keep the corpse seven days from corruption by anointing and washing, without extenteration, were an hazardable piece of art, in our choicest practice.