from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Liable to chance or hazard; exposed to dangers; risky or uncertain.
- adj. Capable of being hazarded or risked.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Liable to hazard or chance; uncertain; risky.
- adj. Such as can be hazarded or risked.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liable to hazard or chance; exposed to danger.
- Capable of being hazarded or risked.
hazard + -able (Wiktionary)
How to keep the corpse seven days from corruption by anointing and washing, without extenteration, were an hazardable piece of art, in our choicest practice.